Monday, November 12, 2007

wedding

...was fun. Not tons of fun, but fun. The bride looked gorgeous. Her husband is a pretty quiet guy - I've known him for three years and I've probably heard him say 100 words before Saturday. But I learned a lot about him through the ceremony and reception. So now I'm confident that the two of them fit together.

The best part about the whole thing, however, was that I got to spend the weekend with one of my best friends and his fiancee. It's always great to see people whom you care about, and who truly care about you. He's blowing up in the TV/film scene, and I couldn't be prouder of him. But he's managed to avoid the "LA mentality", which is awesome. Not that I really had any doubts, but still.

Another deadline beater. I promise I'll be more timely t'm'row...

No comments: