Monday, November 19, 2007

no soup for me

I was all excited earlier in the day because I thought I was going to be moving into a new two bedroom apartment. I had to do a lot of leg work to get everything lined up, but now I had finally gotten everything into position. Now I just had to call the landlord to officially see the apartment (which was still being prepared to be put on the market) and I was set.

Except, when I called the landlord, he said, "Oh, that apartment's gone."

Um, what?

"It was rented. Where were you last week?"

Um, I CALLED YOU. AND YOU SAID IT WAS OFF THE MARKET.

"Well, I'm sorry. I have a one bedroom in that building for $1100."

That's eleven hundred dollars per month. No thank you.

So...back to square one.

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry! Well, Valley City is always ready to get you back! Much cheaper rent and some very hot ladies.