Sunday, November 18, 2007

snapple is cool

If I've ever wished that I could be in love with someone, I wish that about Snapple.

Just got off the phone with her - about an hour, I think. She's really great. We talked about our love for Tila Tequila (the reality show, not the woman herself), and gossiped about the people we met this summer in Rockport. And she said something really great: "Not that our summer together wasn't great, but I really wished I had more time to myself. I really like being alone here now, so that I can explore, and just chill out and relax."

Now, if she had done that when we were dating, things may have played out very differently.

(For the record, she's doing a show out in Rockport now - flew out there the day I left Valley City - oh, the irony...)

I know that she's not the girl for me. And I know that if I end up working with her again on the road, I'll have to be careful not to fall into "old habits". But I do think she's really cool, and I'm glad that we seem to be becoming friends.

Bedtime. Sorta have to work t'm'row.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We're both up at 2AM. Is it because we're despondent about our boys letting us down? NY beats PA? WHAT??

Snapple = a cool girl who will be the pseudo-downfall of The Rover yet again at a later date.

P.S. I'm calling you tomorrow to go get some coffee. I'm not working M-W this week. :-)