Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Frustrated

...about my living situation. I wish that I could have a situation that is constant, and works for me, and makes me happy, for more than a couple of months. It's frickin' ridiculous.

The latest obstacle is my newest roommate. I was really happy previously because I had the apartment all to myself during the day. That meant I could warm up, or practice monologues, or do whatever during the late morning/early afternoon, and then I could be out of the way when they came home from their 9-to-5s.

This guy has an irregular schedule, like me, which means he tends to be underfoot when I need the space. He frequently sits on the couch in the living room, and multitasks with the TV and computer, so I can't watch my programs. And, apart from talking my ear off during the Steelers game last week (NOT COOL), he barely says two words to me. It really fucking gets on my nerves.

I've been working really hard for the past couple of days, and I have a decent amount of TV I want to catch up on. I came downstairs for two seconds to make a phone call, and during that time - of course - he turned on the TV. Grrrrr...

I know that I only have to put up with this through the end of January (when our lease expires), but this is one of those days...arrrrggggghhh...

I have a lot of other things to be thankful for. I'll try to focus on those.

No comments: