Thursday, November 29, 2007

new meme

The Hot Librarian gave me this meme a while back, and when she says jump, I say, "How high?" So, enjoy. Let's hope I don't get myself into any trouble...

Four First Names of Crushes I Had
1. Tyler
2. Erin
3. Alice
4. Karen

Four Pieces of Clothing I Wish I Still Owned
1. footie pajamas - those things were the best!
2. I didn't actually own this, but there was this black jacket I saw in Philadelphia once that had a silver reflective stripe all the way around the chest. It was really cool, and it was $35, but I had no cash and my credit card was nearly maxed out (I used to be GREAT with my finances, let me tell you) so I didn't get it. And it still hurts.
3. Any number of my old Steeler jerseys
4. my two skully hats I lost in Cowtown

Four Professions I Secretly Want to Try
1. quarterback
2. play-by-play announcer
3. Rolling Stone journalist
4. Senator

Four Musicians I’d Most Want to Go On a Date With
1. Alicia Keys - I want her to be Mrs. Rover
2. Amerie
3. Mya
4. Mariah Carey - yeah, she's crazy, but I had a huge crush on her when I was 13, and I'd totally go out with her if I had the chance - I'm not even gonna lie

Four Foods I’d Rather Throw Than Eat
1. any kind of squash
2. curry powder (and anything with curry in it - yuck)
3. milk (I know, it's not really a food, but I hate it)
4. chitlins - you haven't lived...

Four Things I Like to Sniff
1. new cars
2. new shoes (before I put my feet in them)
3. clean laundry
4. apple pie - mmmm

I'm not tagging people - unless you want to be tagged.

No comments: