Wednesday, March 22, 2006

quick post

...because I've got to leave for work in fifteen minutes. I was supposed to go to the gym this morning, but I overslept. In fact, I knew I was going to oversleep. We've all been there before - you look at the clock before bed, and think, "Wow, I should set my alarm," and then you think, "No, it's all right, I'll wake up in time, and if I don't, then I'll at least have had enough sleep." And maybe you even wake up an hour or so before your scheduled wake-up time, and think, "Yeah, I'll just lay here for a bit, and then I'll get up. I couldn't go back to sleep if I tried!" And then, next time you look at the clock, you realized you slept 45 minutes later than you were supposed to. Good times.

Has anyone been to tedheads.com? My friend just made me a hilarious video. I thought about posting on here, but, as you know, I enjoy my anonymity. Plus, if you don't know both of us, it's probably not that funny. If you're really curious, send me an e-mail and I'll hook you up.

All right, off to be brilliant on the stage. No news about my audition yet. I'll let you know when something happens.

4 comments:

Bright-Eyes said...

Mr. Shakespeare,

Strange, isn't it? The gigs you never thought's pay your way do. That is how I felt on the Cleveland gig and at the American Shax Center last year.
Who'da thunk Shakespeare would get me health insurance and a pension??

ps- what's up with your new best friend?

L. Britt said...

That is funny. Did you know that singer was featured on "Love Monkey," that new show with Tom Cavanagh? According to the show, Tom directed that video.

Anonymous said...

oh sweetheart, you need a good women to help you awake in the morning...

to slide her hand down your back...

yeah, like that

Bright-Eyes said...

What the fu-?

ew.