Tuesday, March 28, 2006

more crazy

Two separate posts on two different subjects. Of course, we all know my well-documented attractiveness to crazy people. I was picking up some groceries at Safeway, trying to determine if the check-out girl thought I was cute (apparently not), when an older lady approached me.

You look familiar. Do you live around here?

Um, sort of. I'm not from here.

Do you know Dwayne blahblahblah?

No...sorry.

Oh. Because he knows everybody. (Points to tabloid magazine rack) You look familiar? There was this time when (unintelligible) and then he got some cocaine. It was just a vial. And then there was a teeny (unintelligible string of gibberish).

Oh...


And then she kept murmuring until she moved through the check-out line and joined the person she was with. What is it about me that attracts crazy?

1 comment:

April said...

LMAO!

It's not just you that attracts crazy, hon...