Monday, February 25, 2008

tempin' ain't easy...

(Boyz II Men song reference)

I'm spending a week temping, ironically enough, at Maxine's place of employment. It's a big company, but I'm in her former department, so that's a little weird.

I also had an audition and a reading today (felt good about both) so I'm pretty exhausted. I'm going to eat, pack my lunch for tomorrow, and go to bed. It's rare when I'm asleep before eleven, but that's a distinct possibility tonight.

Not sure about the quality of posts you're going to get this week, but you will get something every day. Even on the 29th. That's a promise.

2 comments:

DH said...

Man Rover...I'm not sure how to do this gently...but I have to correct you on the Boyz II Men reference...

It's "sympin ain't easy."

(Now, I really don't know what sympin means...maybe you can help me with that.)

karel said...

hey! somebody else worked there, too! *ahem ahem*