Monday, February 11, 2008

the first day of the rest of my life

That's what today feels like.

I really don't have anything to do. I mean, there are little tasks that I've been working on all day:

- asking people to write me recommendations for a fellowship
- setting up a meeting with my agent this evening
- trying to set up an appointment to get my taxes done
- finding a time to meet with an acting/career/life coach
- looking for a new headshot photographer

But it's all felt very languid, you know? I'm getting this stuff done, but I don't feel any pressure, or urgency. I'm just doing it. It's kind of a nice feeling.

I still have some things to knock off - notably, the area around my kitchen table is a disaster. And I have to clean the entire living room before my pretty new couch comes on Friday. But I'm hopeful that I can tackle those later in the week. I've got an hour before I have to go uptown - maybe I could do it after my shower! We'll see.

That's it for now - must shower before said meeting, and then another fun night at the club. More tomorrow.

No comments: