Friday, February 29, 2008

it's supposed to be a day of rest...

...but I have stuff to say. Can we just agree that I reserve the right to use a day of rest at some point through the year, at my discretion? I mean, we just started two months ago - why take a break now?

Besides, I certainly haven't rested today. I worked all day, from 9am to 10:30pm, and it pretty much sucked all around. I was falling asleep at the temp job, doing the most boring task ever. I burned my eggplant parm in the microwave. We had a crazy night at the club, which ended with me physically breaking up a girl fight and two of our security guys screaming at each other for twenty minutes.

I really need a drink.

I'm hopeful, however, that the weekend will be good. Going to see a friend sing for the first time tomorrow night, and I've got a phat audition to prepare for on Monday. But, mostly, I'm looking forward to sleeping in...

No comments: