Saturday, February 02, 2008

moved!

So I spent all day yesterday moving upstairs into my new room. It was exhausting, and it wasn't helped by the fact that it was POURING in NYC yesterday - one of those storms where you know that your umbrella is basically keeping your head and shoulders dry, because the wind is whipping the rain around enough to soak the rest of you. My umbrella (ella, ella, eh, eh) turned inside-out two or three times.

ANYWAY, I've got almost everything in here - and out of the basement - and my beautiful new bed is here. I keep joking with my parents that, with the delivery of my bed and the impending arrival of my new couch, I finally feel like a real boy. It's kinda true. And it's about time.

Time to stop procrastinating and get to work; I have a workshop to plan.

No comments: