Sunday, February 10, 2008

keeping my house in order

(Thanks to the owners of "linksys", who are making this post possible from the comfort of my apartment!)

I think I'm finally starting to get my apartment where I want it. Most of the things in my room are put away, the kitchen is taking shape, and the bathroom is almost totally unpacked. The main thing I have to do right now is clean the living room in preparation for the arrival of my couch on Friday - can't tell you how excited I am about that.

(What's wrong with me? I'm excited about getting a COUCH? The Rover has become domesticated, ladies and gents. All without a girlfriend. Amazing.)

There are still some smaller things that I'd like to get for the place (new desk, desk chair, coffee table, flat screen), but all those can wait for a while. For now, I'm just glad that I've got a place for most of my stuff.

Off to do some laundry - yuck.

No comments: