Saturday, February 09, 2008

no internet!

Well, this is going to be a tough week.

My longtime roommate moved out last week, and her name was on a lot of the bills. We were able to switch one of them over, but we had to cancel the other two - it was just easier. It was no problem getting the power hooked up, but due to some weird rules with the company that provides us web access, we're offline at the apartment until Friday morning.

Oh, the humanity!

I'm currently writing this from my local coffee shop; I have a feeling that I'm going to be here a lot over the next week. Fortunately I can check e-mail on my phone. It's kind of a pain in the ass to read it that way, but at least I won't miss anything important. So there will probably be more than a few entries from my notebook coming in the next six days.

I've been at this spot long enough. Time to do some grocery shopping.

No comments: