1. Made an awesome breakfast - egg white scramble with turkey sausage, spinach, and tomato; toast with strawberry preserves; orange juice. Mmmmmmm....
2. Watched the Sunday morning political programs and PTI.
3. Cleaned up the entire apartment - StefStar and I had been working on that for a couple of days. You could have eaten off of the floors.
4. Open house. We found a great roommate (hereby called the Traveler) as well as someone to sublet when StefStar leaves for the summer. But almost all of the people were cool.
5. Dinner party. StefStar and I had her cousin over, as well as The Hot Wing and another friend. Pasta primavera; tasty salad (made by THW); lots of wine; apple pie with ice cream. Mmmmmmmm....
6. My alma mater won a HUGE basketball game against one of our arch rivals.
That's about as good as a non-football Sunday can get.