Sunday, January 06, 2008

feeling a bit better

...I guess. Thanks for the sympathy. It's amazing that I can still get this worked up over football, right?

Had brunch with my friend Big Bird, who is in town for a few weeks. He's not a sports guy at all, so we spent two hours talking about our jobs, and my super-fun adventures with the ladies (the two of us went to grad school together, so he's seen it all).

Tonight I'm meeting up with a girl I work with. I'm not sure if it's a date or a "hang-out" situation. I'm going into it with low expectations, but I'm prepared to buy several rounds of drinks. I think she's pretty hot, and she seems nice...I'm just not sure how this will go.

And...well...let's just say that there may be a couple more irons on the fire. I'm accepting nicknames...

As always, full update later.

No comments: