Monday, January 07, 2008

Colbert & Stewart

Sorry for the short post below: I wanted to write about those two programs, but they weren't going to end before midnight, and I didn't want to miss my deadline. Hence, those three sentences.

Anyway, I watched them, and it amazes me that the networks want these guys to go back on the air. They HAVE to know that they're going to spend half of their time taking shots at management. It doesn't seem to be the best way to hold your position, you know?

I'm glad that the shows are back, but I don't think they're going to be watchable for very long. Let's hope that this strike can get settled sooner rather than later. Then we can all go back to rotting our brains on TV...um...I mean...the sooner that I can start working in another medium!

No comments: