Thursday, October 04, 2007

YOOOOOUUUU!

If you've listened to any urban radio the past month, you've probably heard Soulja Boy Tell 'Em's "Crank That". It's kind of the new hotness. I was first introduced to it by my homegirl HCIC, who's generally ahead of the curve on a lot of things.

Anyway, I've really been into watching video mash-ups of this song - they're kind of hilarious. HCIC has a couple of them on her page (I love watching the University of Miami Ibis doing the Soulja Boy dance), but my favorite is this:



Consider this your hip hop lesson for the day. Your homework assignment is to learn the Soulja Boy dance. Enjoy.

2 comments:

L. Britt said...

I did my homework! I watched the entire how-to video. I even watched the "Barney" mash-up. Do I get an "A"? I need all the "A"s I can get these days! :)

The Rover said...

You totally get an A! And at the University of Rover, we don't practice grade inflation, either.