Tuesday, October 09, 2007

coming soon

Yeah, yeah, you're getting a lot of posts from me in an extremely short period of time. Whoop-de-damn-do.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm getting close to posting something that many of you have been asking for for a while now - a key! That way you can keep track of the places I've been, and the ladies I've...whatever...with. (If you need a real-life translation, well, that's another story.)

I'm hoping to get it up (heh heh) by Thursday afternoon, but if I don't, it won't go up until next week, because Maxine and my other friend are staying with me this weekend, and since she doesn't know where exactly this blog is located, I'm not going to help her by posting while she's here. Unless I sneak down to the hotel lobby or something.

Let me know if there are any other requests...going to sleep now...

No comments: