Tuesday, October 16, 2007

blah

Wow. I have no energy and no motivation. I really should go over to the little hotel gym and hit the treadmill for half an hour or so (I had Popeye's chicken last night, and that isn't going to go away on its own), but I really just want to sit around here and do nothing.

Maybe it's 'cause I had such an exciting weekend.

It was really awesome having the ladies here. Next to my parents and brother, they are the people I'm closest to in the world, and I was really happy that they were able to spend four days out here, and see my show, and just generally hang out. Even though we only live 20 minutes away from each other in Brooklyn, I feel like we don't always get that much quality time. And I've been a bit lonely here. So it was really great.

I think things with Maxine and I are ok. We talked about it briefly on Sunday. I know that it was a stupid thing to do, but I wasn't trying to be mean or cruel or anything, and she understands that, I think. I'm having a whole lot of other thoughts about that whole situation, but I think I need to keep them to myself until I have a clearer grasp on what's going on here.

That's all for now. Key is forthcoming, I promise. Right now...time for lunch.

No comments: