Friday, October 19, 2007

broke

I'm really tired of not having any money.

It's not like I'm asking to buy a house with a swimming pool or anything. I just want to be able to buy stamps without thinking about it, or not freak out when I find out I've mistakenly paid the wrong credit card (which happened today - thankfully the good people at Bank of America are quite helpful).

As much as I love my job, there are some days where I don't think I can do this much longer. Not because I don't get enjoyment from what I'm doing, but because it's SO difficult to pay the bills and student loans.

Maybe I should set up one of those websites where I solicit cash from people to pay my debts. Or, maybe, I'll finally find that sugar mama I've been looking for all of these years...

In the meantime, I just have to keep plowing away, eating dinners at home and settling for only one drink at the bar instead of two. I'll make it one of these days, right?

No comments: