Friday, April 20, 2007

vacation diary pt. II

I had a vivid dream last night about interviewing Billy Joel. I was totally unprepared. There were a lot of things that I was forgetting to do, and I spent several minutes trying to figure out the tape recorder function on my cell phone. It was like my recurring "bad actor" dream, except for writing. That just totally popped into my head.

In Cowtown news (where I am right now), I'm having a blast with Suri. I came here to see a show she's doing, and it was amazing - very exciting to see.

I also spent some quality time with Jr. Miss - remember her? Total weirdness. Don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but she came to New York a couple of weeks ago, and we had a...dalliance...and it was a great time, totally good. But now...it's back to the games. Anyway, I shouldn't be surprised.

Kind of nice to be back in Cowtown. I like the place, and I miss it a little bit. But most of the people I hung out with here (including Suri) are leaving.

Off to LA, and Li'l Bit, t'm'row. Update soon...

No comments: