Tuesday, April 10, 2007

...and Five More Questions

These from tuckergurl:

1. What does "settling down" mean to you?

The end of life itself.

Just kidding...

It means that I'd rather come home to one person than go out to party with hundreds.


2. Have you ever hooked up (even kissed) a guy?

I've had to kiss several guys on stage, but never "for real". I admit that, before the first time, I was curious - would I like it? would it change me? - but as soon as it happened, I was like, "Yeah, I'm TOTALLY straight." Guys are too rough, and the whole facial hair thing? Yuck. I honestly don't know how women do it.

3. Which actor has the career you want?

Good question - too bad my brain is fried and I'm worthless right now. I'm kind of envious of the way that Liev Schrieber flips back and forth from stage to screen, so I'll say him.

4. If you could live in a city outside of the US, what would it be?

I've only been to Canada and England, so my choices aren't particularly well-informed. I'd probably say Paris, although Oslo or Tokyo or Sao Paolo or Vancouver would be cool, too.

5. What actor do you think is just overrated?

I really don't like Nic Cage, but he was great in Leaving Las Vegas. I think I might have to pick Kirsten Dunst - I went back and watched Bring It On the other day (which I watched because, as I explained to my roommate, I am in love with Eliza Dushku and Gabrielle Union) and was sorely disappointed in Kiki's performance. I remembered it being a lot better.

That's kind of a wimpy answer, I know, but I'm so tired. I plead sleep deprivation.

1 comment:

L. Britt said...

Where are mine? Do you want me to change some of them?