Friday, December 09, 2005

we're done!

The tour is finally over. We are done. Good times. Thanks to all the kids that listened, the people that put us up, and the teachers who helped organize things for us.

And, by the way, I felt no sadness at all. Just a tremendous amount of relief.

So now my two week vacation starts. I'm going to spend most of it in NYC, reconnecting with my old peeps and trying not to spend too much money. So, if you're in the area, and you wanna grab a frosty beverage, give me a holla...

I'll probably check back in on Monday...have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY for vacation!!! I'm glad for you, K Lance. :) Big grins all around.

L. Britt said...

Oh K Lance...we are definitely going to share a frosty beverage when you get into town. Have you seen me with locks?

The Rover said...

Think I have, l. britt, a couple of years ago when we did that reading. They were teeny tiny ones then, were they not?