Thursday, December 01, 2005

sibling rivalry

My friend Stef has been blogging for a few months now - she took a break in October, but she's got some good stuff. But now Stef is annoyed...because her older sister, Annie, has started her own blog. Her first entry is one of the best reasons for starting a blog that I've ever heard...I laughed my ass off.

So this is what you have to do. First, read Annie's blog (it just started last week, so it won't take you very long). Then, go check out Stef's blog and leave her a comment so that she doesn't feel unloved. Once you read this post of hers, you'll understand.

Always trying to hook y'all up with The New Hotness...

2 comments:

girl in search of ananda said...

oh my lance-a-lot. (Sort of like sir-mix-a-lot, only cuz u be black.) thank you for sending your folks to my blog. maybe your pull will help me beat my sister with hits! But wait, are you sayin' my sister is funnier than me? you pickin' sides? if so...the proposal is OFF, LANCE!

Marj said...

Oh my god... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I just came here from Stef's blog and read your "About Me"... that has to be the funniest thing i've ever read!!

Looking forward to reading your blog as well!

~clicks Add Blog to Bloglines~

~wyn ^_^