Saturday, December 10, 2005

In the airport...

...paying once again for wi-fi. I think I may be addicted to the internet...why else would I pay so much money for such a short period of time?

Wi-fi is also one of the two things I'm pissed off about. This wi-fi connection won't let me access iTunes, and I have about 10 songs that I really wanted to download and listen to on this flight. Maybe I'll be able to get on it in Cincinnati (my 3-hour layover - good times).

The other thing I'm annoyed about...I spilled coffee all over my clean white t-shirt while getting out of the Smooth Ride this morning. And since my extremely trendy hoodie has a cheap busted zipper, I can't hide the stain. Now hundreds of people are going to think I'm a slob.

Now boarding one of those stupid regional jets...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wait... you're not a slob? OK then.

Man, I hope you got those songs.

Pssst... I can fix that zipper for you. Send me that trendy thing.

The Rover said...

I was able to download a couple of them last night at my brother's. I'm a little ashamed of a couple of them...

Melissa said...

You do realize that display of remorse requires explanation... Dish it, K Lance. Defile your public reputation for listening to only the choicest cuts.