Thursday, December 22, 2005

good-bye, big city

Saw Memoirs of a Geisha today...good times. Good thing I enjoyed it, too, since I walked thirty blocks to get there. Thank God the transit strike is over...oh wait...I'm leaving the city t'm'row to go home for Xmas.

So my NYC vacation has come to an end. Home to Mom & Pop for a few days, and then off to Steak City to do my 1st union gig. Not the most restful vacation ever, but it was cool. I got to see a lot of old friends, and I decided that I'm not over the city yet. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to come back here for the summer. More on that in another post.

Six hours in a car t'm'row...wish me luck...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Be careful, safe travels, Merry Christmas! Tell the fam I say whatup and hug your massive lil bro for me. So weird.

I'm emailing you... operation sweatshirt starts now.

Marj said...

Ah... nothing like a good rest.

Safe travels back home!

DH said...

Merry Christmas K Lance!

Drive safe!

Bright-Eyes said...

Happy kwanzaa!!!
Merry Xmas!!!
Happy New Year!!!

Sorry also that we didn't get to see eachother again so I could whup that ass, but alas...work calleth. When in the summah time might you be returning??
I am reading Memoirs of a Geisha. I have been wanting to read it and when the movie came out I refused myself the option of seeing it without having read the book first.