Friday, December 09, 2005

one more thing...

Yeah, yeah, I know...three posts in one day. The world must be coming to an end.

I was doing some much needed clean-up work on the ol' blog, and I realized how many times I've promised to put up the next installments in my hip-hop class. And yet...they never made it. Now, I know that the general public is clammoring for a drink from my refreshing well of musical knowledge, so I pledge to you, my trusty readers, that while on vacation in NYC, I will post all parts of the class that was Hip Hop School.

I'm going to aim for one a day next week (I think the pad I'm crashing at will have internet access), so, starting Monday, look for hip hop goodness from me, K Lance.

And maybe, just maybe, if you're good...I'll have another surprise for you...

2 comments:

DH said...

Try not to miss Kansas too much!

Melissa said...

I'm looking forward to Hip Hop With K Lance so much that I can hardly see today.

Safe travels, darling.