Tuesday, December 13, 2005

another night...

...another party. Tonight I hung out with my old friends Bright Eyes and L. Britt - good times. Went back to the old stomping grounds - can't believe I've been away from NYC almost as long as I lived there. Weird. I was trying to explain to L. Britt why this place doesn't feel like home anymore, but I couldn't quite do it - I still can't. I love New York so much, but it's really hard being here when you don't have a "home" to go to.

I've been on vacation for a couple of days and I'm already tired. I keep running to and fro, seeing old friends. And it's great to catch up with people, but I also really need this time to refuel. Here's hoping I can sneak in a couple of restful days...

2 comments:

Marj said...

Good luck getting some rest. We're moving to manhattan soon, but it's always been our city.

I know what you mean by being home, but not being home... I felt the same way when i left for college. When i came back, it didn't feel like my house anymore, and then i got sad because i had no place where i really belonged :(

But don't worry, NYC will always welcome you back. ^_^

~wyn

Bright-Eyes said...

heyloooo!

I had FUN!