Tuesday, September 04, 2007

who? what? where?

Drinks last night with The Hot Wing last night - she's my Brooklyn drinking buddy, and a semi-regular reader of this blog. It's always nice to have someone who will enable your drinking habits living just a few blocks away from you. Good times.

One of the things that she - and others - have mentioned is that I may need to make some kind of key so that you can keep all of "my ladies" straight. So that may be a project for me at some point in the near future. Thoughts on that?

I'm really scattered these days. I can't seem to find enough time to do all of the things that I want to do. It's kind of annoying. Maybe I just need to take a couple more days and not leave my house. (Actually, that will happen on Sunday, because it's the first full day of football.)

Got to run some errands, so this will be a short post. Cross your fingers and hope that my agent isn't in a pissy mood.

No comments: