Wednesday, September 26, 2007

silliness

I just got home, so I'm just making my blogging deadline. I did have time to change into pajama pants and a clean t-shirt, so now I'm all comfortable. My other outfit smelled like the turkey burgers I made for dinner - don't you hate when you reek of your dinner all night?

I just realized that I've been goofier than normal lately. Not in an obnoxious way, but I seem to be cracking more jokes. It's probably because I'm playing a character who is totally reserved, repressed, and "by the book", and spending so much time in that skin makes you want to do the opposite when you get out.

Anyway, I like my silly streak. It runs in the family. And it's a prerequisite for any potential Mrs. Rover that she possess such a trait.

Off to bed. I've been sleeping like crap lately - maybe tonight I can actually get to bed at a decent hour and sleep for a while...

No comments: