Tuesday, September 18, 2007

such a tight schedule

So I'm rehearsing these days from 1-9:30pm. I generally assume that, because I'm on stage virtually the entire show, I'm going to be exhausted and worthless when I come home. So I've got to get everything done before I go. Working backward...

- I have to leave the "house" by 12:30

- I need to be in the shower by 12 (so I have time to make food - I'm really trying to save money anywhere I can and, therefore, I'm trying not to eat out)

- I've got to be in the hotel's little workout room by 11

- This morning (and most mornings before we open), I've got to do some research for the show, which means I have to start that around 10

So...if I want any quality internet time - which is a must, especially when you're trying to blog every day - I've got to get up around 8:45 in the morning. And, in case I haven't mentioned this before, The Rover is not a morning person.

The good part is that I only have two weeks of rehearsal left. Once October hits, I'll have a lot more free time.

Almost time to research...

No comments: