Sunday, September 16, 2007

scattered notes from a scattered guy

Sorry about the crappy posts the last couple of days. It's been a whirlwind of activity. And it's going to get worse - we have an insanely short rehearsal process, so I'm going to be working my ass off for the next week.

But...it's all good 'cause I'm doing what I love.

Some random thoughts:

- Went to Rockport last night to hang out with some old friends, including a girl I'll call Trouble. Why? Because...she's trouble. Anyway, this dude was all over her (she usually has guys all over her) and she was trying to explain to him why he wasn't going to sleep in her bed, and he kept trying to convince her. Why do guys do that?

- In a similiar story, The Hot Wing was telling me about this guy who sent her a text message basically saying, "I think you're hot. I think your roommate's hot. I'd like to go out with either one of you that's more into me." How pathetic is that? What is wrong with guys?

- I stayed out WAY too late last night. I'm going to be running on fumes. I've promised myself that I was going out only twice before we get this show up. And I'm totally regretting that decision right now.

- I don't have a VCR in my room. So I'm going to miss a lot of football today. :-(

All right. Shower or sleep. Then work.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That guy actually texted The Hot Wing and said that?!? Whaaaht? That's weird. W-e-i-r-d.

P.S. I'm tired of our Steelers not being televised in NYC. The Jets? Who cares about the Jets? Sheesh.