Thursday, September 06, 2007

it's the most wonderful time of the year

The NFL kicks off another season in less than an hour.

I'm so excited!

Football is something that I love so much. It's been a part of my life since I was a little kid. I remember watching games with my dad, playing in the yard, practing goal-line stands with my brother and our living room couch. Oddly enough, I never played (my mother was strongly opposed), although I did practice with a club team in college (I played FB and CB) and played lots of flag football.

I always think that, if I were forced to quit acting tomorrow, I would have to do something that involved football.

Anyway, I fully expect the Colts to win tonight. But I wouldn't be shocked if the Saints end up being the better team.

Oh yeah - this is just an appetizer. I fully intend to spend all day Sunday in front of my television - much to the chagrin of my roommates, I'm sure.

No comments: