Sunday, February 19, 2006

finished!

Just finished my last show in Steak City. It was a great run, and I met some cool people. And it looks like they may be doing some shows in the near future which I might be right for. So...don't be surprised if I end up coming back here in the next year or two.

I'm exhausted, but I've got to pack, and I hate packing. My flight doesn't leave 'til t'm'row afternoon, so I keep thinking I've got plenty of time. But a few of us are going out to dinner at 8, and the shuttle's going to pick me up at noon, so I've lot a whole lot less time than I think.

The TV interview on Friday was fine - I think one of my blogger friends caught a piece of it, or at least the teaser. I had to get up at the crack of dawn for the local Fox morning show - gave a very attractive lady a tour of the set, showed her all the bells and whistles. I thought about going all Don Juan on her, but I figured that would probably be pretty tacky of me. Plus, what am I gonna say? "Hey baby, let's go out, but I'm only in town for three more days." Not exactly a great line. Anyway, the PR people were very happy, so it's all good. Hopefully I get a tape of the interview that I can send to my mother.

Next post coming to you from Cowtown, on the West Coast...

No comments: