Tuesday, May 13, 2008

some housekeeping

OK, a couple of things:

First of all, I've been going back and trying to fill in posts that I haven't been able to get online, dating back to April. Unfortunately, I seem to have lost some of the scraps of paper that I used in the migration to Fox City. Can we all agree that it's ok for me to throw up some Fried Fish links in the missing days, until I find those missing posts? I'm hoping that they're on my desk at home, but I won't be back there for another few weeks. I know that probably nobody cares about this but me, but I said I was going to do 365 and, dammit, I'm gonna do it!

(Here are the links - all cool sites that will occupy your time for at least a few minutes, I promise:)

April 14
April 18
April 27
April 28
April 29
May 3

Secondly, one of these posts has been on my mind for a few weeks, and it's buried so far down (I started writing it on April 23, where it is posted) that I had to call your attention to it. I'm kind of proud of my open letters, and I think I'm going to post more of these. This one is called an open letter to my ex-classmate, and I think you're going to see where I'm coming from.

So, with that, I'm off to rehearsal, and to see an old flame...

No comments: