Tuesday, March 06, 2007

grateful

So this is week two of Operation: Work Your Ass Off.

(And the booty is shrinking, a little.)

And sure, I hate getting up early in the morning. But the jobs I'm doing now are tolerable, and it's always nice to pay your bills.

However...

Just before I went to bed the other night, I was reading old journal entries, as I am wont to do, and I realized how lucky I have been for the past four years. Since late 2002, I haven't had a job that hasn't revolved around acting - until now.

It's a little different, but it's really made me appreciate the good fortune I've had. It makes me look forward to my next opportunity. 'Til then, I've just got to keep pluggin' along.

I'm sleepy. Daily Show, then Colbert, then online time, then sleep. (Maybe this is why I'm tired all the time.)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Don't lose the booty. It's so cute. That would be really sad.