Sunday, April 30, 2006

handlin' my business

Settled into my next place - a two week sublet in Brooklyn. (I can tell you that I'm in Brooklyn because there's about 2 million people here - I'm probably pretty safe.) I've never lived in BK before, and, much to my surprise, I like it. The place is nice - it's actually my ex-g'friend's, which is a story in itself - and the roommates are cool. I haven't had roommates in three-plus years, so that's going to be a little bit of an adjustment. No more late night booty calls, I suppose.

I've also been doing the New York actor things while I've been here - meeting with agents, going on auditions. It's kind of like exercising after a long layoff - you know what you're doing, but the skills are a bit rusty. Had a good meeting and audition on Friday, and I've got another audition set up for Monday, so at least I'm keeping busy.

I have more stuff to write about, but I haven't called Voice & Sandwich in almost a week, so I better check in before they think I'm dead.

5 comments:

Bright-Eyes said...

No more late night booty calls!!! HAHAH HAHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAA HA HA HA H HOOO HEEEHEEHE!!!

...oh, wait...were you serious?

Marj said...

born in brooklyn. have fun, it's a great place to be.
^_^

~wyn

L. Britt said...

bright-eyes, you are hee-lar-ious! That shit was funny!

The Rover said...

Ah, B-E, if you only knew...

Bright-Eyes said...

*sincker!*