Thursday, April 06, 2006

BK

So I found a place to crash in NYC - for two weeks.

Brooklyn, baby!

I'm actually going to be living in the old room of my ex-g'friend (who we'll affectionally call X). X is out of the country right now - she thought it was going to be for three and a half months, but she recently decided to extend her stay for another couple of weeks. Hence, the vacancy. I'm pretty excited, because one of her roommates is a really close friend of mine, so it will be exciting to hang out with her on a daily basis, even if it is for a couple of weeks.

Still looking for a place to land after my cross-country adventure. If you hear of anything, holla at your boy...

2 comments:

April said...

glad you found a place to stay!

Bright-Eyes said...

you are mighty articulate for a black guy