Wednesday, April 12, 2006

change

I feel like my blog world is changing.

A-List Celebrity shut her blog down a few weeks ago.

Infinite Monkeys disappeared last month.

Sweet Aphrodite announced that she's closing up shop yesterday.

Things change. I've accepted that fact. I mean, look at my life - seems like I can't be in the same state for more than two months at a time. However, maybe the ever-shifting nature of my life means that I cling even more strongly to my routines. Starting my day with green tea and oatmeal. Reading the paper online in the morning. Watching Pardon The Interruption. Reading my blogs. So when something in that routine changes - when I run out of oatmeal, or I don't have time to get online, or PTI is pre-empted by golf, or a blog disappears - I feel out of sorts.

So I'll miss the above blogs. Stay in touch, y'all.

2 comments:

Marj said...

Remember when you mentioned Embrace the Chaos....?

Things will always change - i tend to think we're just getting keener on realizing it.

~wyn

Bright-Eyes said...

I will be here! That's how little life I have....