Wednesday, March 26, 2008

thank you

Thanks to everyone who wrote, commented, called, texted, and/or visited me over the past week. The support I received was overwhelming, and I am SO appreciative for it. There's a lot of people that I'm trying to get in touch with, so I promise that you will hear from me soon, if you haven't already.

Most of the doctor visits are finished. The final diagnosis was a bruised retina and a cut under my left eye, both of which are healing quite nicely. And I'm finally feeling close to normal, though I will probably do a short stint in therapy, just to be safe. The NYPD is investigating, and they seem to be taking the case quite seriously, which is awesome. I'll make sure to give you an update if anything happens.

Again, I can't express how thankful I am for all of your thoughts, prayers and good wishes. Just know that it meant the world to me, and I will be eternally grateful for my friends.

No comments: