Tuesday, February 27, 2007

more things about me

My friend Punchy sent me this little meme on MySpace.


(Short note: I dated Punchy about three years ago, during a break from Maxine.

I call her Punchy - in real life, to her face - because the first time that we made out, we were both hammered, and we would kiss passionately for a few minutes, and then she would gaze into my eyes, and then look away/down and laugh and start beating the fuck out of my chest. And the look on her face was hard to describe - I think she was thinking, "I don't want to like you," or something like that.

It was cute, though painful.

She, in turn, calls me Slingy, because I severely injured my shoulder and had my arm in a sling for three weeks. Let's just say that she did a great job of taking care of me. But that's another story for another time...)



I was supposed to repost it as a bulletin, but I don't do those kind of things. So I decided that the next best thing would be to put it on my blog. Feel free to answer the questions yourself. (Some of them are particular to her...)


PUNCHY'S MEME


1. Can you cook?

A bit. I'm good with the meats, and I can do a thing or three with pasta. Not really a baker. But anyone who can read can cook, right?

2. What was your dream growing up?

To be the starting QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

3. What talent do you wish you had?

I wish I had a lovely tenor singing voice. Unfortunately, I'm a mediocre bass.

4. Favorite place?

This one changes a lot. I really miss my little cottage in Cowtown right about now...

5. Favorite vegetable?

Broccoli.

6. What was the last book you read?

Um...I'm not sure...maybe ACTING IS A JOB...

7. What zodiac sign are u ?

Virgo. It explains a lot.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?

Left ear only - once Theo Huxtable did it, I had to.

9. Worst Habit?

Biting my fingernails. I do it when I'm stressed.

10. Do we know each other outside of myspace?

This is year four...

11. What is your favorite sport?

To watch? Football. To play? Baseball.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?

Total optimist.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

Try to make out with you, probably? (I sugarcoated this when I sent it to her - I would totally try to make out with her. I'm not sure how much luck I'd have...

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?

I'm not sure. The three prom dates thing wasn't great...

15. Tell me one weird fact about you?

Besides the fact that I play dress-up for a living? Let's see...it's probably weird that I'm on speaking terms - actually friends - with almost every woman I've slept with.

16. Do have any pets?

No.

17. Do u know how to do the macerana?

Yes, but you will never see me do it...

18. What time is it where u are now?

1:58am. Way too late. (And now it's even later. And I have to get up in six hours.)

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

Stupid.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???

My jaw is a smidge crooked. I'd fix that.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

History has shown that the answer is crime partner. (And it does - Punchy and I tore up the Hamlet during our time together - we routinely greeted the sun on my front porch, drunk. Good times.)

22. What color eyes do you have?

Brown.

23. Ever been arrested?

Nope. Which is amazing...

24. Bottle or Draft?

Draft.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?

Probably pay off my credit card debt.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?

I used to have a weakness for Big League Chew...

27. What 's your favorite bar to hang at?

I miss a certain bar in the Hamlet...

28. Do you believe in ghosts?

I think I do.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Surf the internet. Anything involving pretty women.

30. Do you swear a lot?

Some.

31. Biggest pet peeve?

People who misspell and/or confuse "your" and "you're". I HATE THAT.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?

Laid-back. (Although my answer to the previous question probably contradicts this...)

33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you ?

No...but I would love to see your answers... (Unless she meant putting this on the blog that she probably doesn't know I have...)

34. Did you ever think about joining the Army?

I did. I had a Vice Presidental recommendation to West Point, which pretty much assures you of getting in, but when it was all said and done I couldn't commit nine years of my life to fighting.


Any takers?

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I can't stand it when people confuse your and you're either! Two completely different things!