Monday, December 08, 2008

you want me to fly when?

via text message - my castmate and i found out that the theater wants us to get on a plane at 9:30am on New Year's Day

CASTMATE: 9 in the mornin fo real

ME: Um, no. I can't leave any earlier than 1. It just won't happen.

CASTMATE: Hehehe

ME: Did you talk to her yet? I'm about to call her back...

CASTMATE: Yes

ME: You agreed? Ouch...

CASTMATE: I'm leaving early from JFK

ME: Boo...

CASTMATE: LGA had two stop but you can go out of Newark

(five hours later)

ME: I'm on the same damn flight.

CASTMATE: Yay for me boo for you

ME: Yeah. I'll sleep

CASTMATE: I'll wake you up when we get there

ME: And for the layover too, please.

CASTMATE: I thought we were flying direct which is why we were taking that early one

ME: No. We have to take a separate flight...

Needless to say, we're not happy.

No comments: