Tuesday, December 23, 2008

not enough time!

I'm having one of those frustrating days where it just seems like I don't have enough time to get anything done. You know what I mean?

I promised my roommate that I'd go help her out at 3:30. When I made that commitment, I realized that I wouldn't have enough time to go to the gym and shower.

To kill the gap, I made a couple of phone calls I needed to make and took care of some paperwork. I figured that I would have enough time to knock out a couple of episodes of my addiction du jour (the HBO miniseries "John Adams"). But, alas, now it's almost 2:30. I can't even get that done.

This vacation has not been very relaxing.

1 comment:

DH said...

Hey man...just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas! I hope you have a good holiday break! (If you get a break, that is.)