Friday, June 29, 2007

not much to report

A cool grey day here in Rockport. I need to learn lines and do laundry, but I don't wanna. I wanna play Playstation 'til my eyes bug out. Is there anything wrong with that?

I've been really bad about writing lately - both here and in my journal - and I always think of the old axiom that when the most things are going on in your life, you have the least amount of time to record them. So true.

I am having a great summer. Work is good, the crazy factor is positive (meaning I'll have some nice stories for you later in the summer), and things with the girl continue to go well. One of my NYC friends came out last week and met her, and she approves, which is always a relief. And the roommate is out of the house for a few hours, which is AWESOME. Just me and Clementine, surfin' the web and procrastinating.

Hopefully I'll have more interesting things to tell you next week - right now I'm just checkin' in, floating on a cloud of lazy...

No comments: