Friday, November 18, 2005

so little time...

Paying once again for internet access. I promise that there will be better updates once I get back to free computer time...maybe next week.

Currently in the Bay Area...I had forgotten how much fun morning rush hour can be. Which is to say, none at all. Had some amazing kids the other day in San Ramon - smart and fun and brave. Good times.

Seriously, an in-depth update on Monday. I've been taking notes, so I should have some good things to tell all of you, notably the reason why I will soon be blogging from a town I'm lovingly going to call Steak City...

2 comments:

:: tk :: said...

You were in the Bay Area and you didn't call? Tsk tsk.

The Rover said...

For like two seconds...and it was reunion weekend. Don't worry...I've still got your #...