Thursday, November 06, 2008

getting another chance

written in my journal

Just finished my work for the evening. Oh, the show still has an hour or so to go, but my character is gone. I've been in the last scene of most of the recent plays I've done; I'd forgotten what it feels like to be finished and have the story continue.

Tonight was our first audience; waiting backstage before my first entrance, I heard the familiar music. and I was immediately transported back to Steak City. I remember, during that last show, trying to capture that moment, because it would never be recreated. It's very rare for this kind of thing to happen. But I'm so glad to be a part of it, despite all of my prior complaints.

Back to my phone - I get the NFL Network on it, and the Browns and Broncos are starting the third quarter shortly.

No comments: