Sunday, November 30, 2008

leaving Bluff City

Leaving Bluff City tomorrow morning. If you're struggling to remember anything fun about this place, you're not alone. Easily one of the most nondescript places I've been to. The theatre is pretty good, but I don't have a burning desire to return here any time soon. Of course, I'm not really in a position these days (and in this economy) to be turning down any offers.

Back posts will go up later today (if I get my packing done early) or tomorrow (more likely). I've got one month to go with 365, and I'm looking forward to not having a life revolving around a blog. I seriously thought about quitting at the end of the year, but instead I'm going to commit to making one quality post a week. I think I can handle that.

Onwards and upwards, people.

No comments: