Monday, November 10, 2008

stuffed

I had dinner five hours ago, and I'm still in a food coma.

There's a woman in the cast we all call Mama ('cause she plays a mother), and she loves to cook. She loves to cook so much that she will throw dinner parties on her day off so that she has someone to cook for.

Tonight, the entire cast reaped the rewards.

We had cheese and crackers and chips and olives and fried chicken and baked chicken and greens and red beans and rice and yams and cornbread and fried catfish and lemon meringue pie and peach cobbler and wine and cider.

Soooooooooooooo good.

Thanks, Mama!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Me = a walking cravings machine

And now I want that dinner.

DH said...

And you didn't invite me.

How rude!

The Rover said...

Next time everyone is invited. I'll leave clues, like a trail of bread crumbs.