Saturday, April 19, 2008

really tired/friday results

Why? Because I worked until three fifteen in the morning, that's why. And then, when I got off the train, I decided to call Lil' Bit to pass the time on the way home (not to mention the fact that it's nice to have someone familiar to talk to when I walk past the bar) and she's in the middle of a full-fledged meltdown - which deserves its own post - so I didn't end up getting into the bed until 4:30.

Headshots went well. If you've got access to my MySpace/Facebook pages, expect to be seeing those shortly. I'm really happy with what I've seen, except for the huge "lines of tired" under my eyes. But we can airbrush those out.

Interview went ok. They didn't really ask me any questions, just talked about the organization and the fellowship. We did have an interesting back-and-forth about the state of theater. I think it would be a great place to work; I have no idea, however, how to read the tea leaves on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if I got it; I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't.

A couple of phone calls to make before I watch my Thursday night TV shows off my DVR (30 Rock, The Office, Scrubs) and then head back to work for another extremely late night. Woohoo.

No comments: