Wednesday, April 30, 2008

i'm back! (not that i really left)

All right, I think that I'm finally going to get back to a "normal" posting schedule here. I have a lot of notebook blogs from the past few days to put up, so make sure you scroll down in the next couple of days and see how the end of my April went. (And, yes, I'm still in the 365 game, thanks for your concern/support.)

Tomorrow I start rehearsal for my newest project. We're actually doing a few days of rehearsal in the city before moving down to Fox City on Sunday, so I'll get to experience the "New York actor" life for a bit. It should be fun.

I really really need to balance my checkbook so that I can write my rent check, so I'm going to cut this entry short. But I plan on posting with a vengeance in the near future (as I usually do on the road).

No comments: